Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X-mas....Cali style

Disclaimer: I am not so egotistical that I would only post pics of myself on "our" vacation. The fact is, Jimmy holds onto the camera like nobody's business......


Jimmy, Bo and I packed up the RV and headed to the beach for Christmas. We traded the foggy valley for the clear blue, sunny skies of Avila Beach:










This is our home-away-from-home (view from the pier):

We always make sure to stop at our favorite restaurant. Great atmosphere, if you like cats:
We went to visit some mission, just wish I could remember the name. You know California has a million of them and we have been to so many, that the name escapes me. Since this is a mission, I should confess, that behind that statue I was holding a bag of dog poo that was going to be dumped after this photo:







This is how Jimmy looks everytime he gets into the RV and sees me in the passenger seat and not behind the drivers wheel:


3 comments:

X Bunny said...

fatcat--veggie stuff?

have you been to moby taco?

Denise said...

No veggie food, for hubby.

Moby Taco, sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

Bo looks like a happy little camper, you the proud momma and Jimmy's smile says it all:-)