Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blah of a month....

I have not posted in exactly one month and that is pretty unusual for me. I love blogging and writing about the mundane aspects of my mundane life on my mundane neighborhood.

This month was filled with lots of real crappy stuff:
~My dear friend of 25-years died of cancer.
~Lil' Sis Johnna, finished radiation treatments for Stage 2 breast cancer.
~Bo, had to have his eye removed, due to advanced stages of glaucoma.
~And other shit I cannot even blog about..........

This month was filled was some slightly crappy stuff:
~I did not race San Ardo; my fav race of the season.
~School started back and I have 3 more semesters to go, before graduation
~In a few weeks, I'll be 46 years old
~Jimmy continues to loose weight without exercise and diet pills, while I maintain my weight with calorie restriction and 10-hours a week of exercise.

This month was filled with some not crappy stuff:
~The cat did not pee on my homework

2 comments:

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

Wow, Denise ... I knew about Bo, but none of the other stuff. I'm so sorry. Did you get my message about doing lunch this week? ... It'd be good to get together on campus before you graduate ...

Anonymous said...

booooo hoooo for Bo! big hugs to him (and you and your crappy sorrows...when it rains, it pours)... big hugs from my dog Loki and my cat, err, my other dog, Juno.