Monday, May 7, 2007

Lots on my plate, right now....

Boy, am I pooped and I haven't even rolled up to the start line:

To best prepare for the upcoming Kern Stage Race (4 races in 3 days) coach has me doing some kick-ass hill intervals, along with long rides on Saturday. I am getting stronger, but boy am I pooped.

I had to work 4 straight days (GASP) and some of the days were 13 hours. I made a ton of $$, but boy am I pooped.

This is finals week. Wholy moly! I am so dang smart now, but boy am I pooped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!

Good luck at Kern! I will think about all the Bellas that weekend.

Keep me posted?

Denise said...

Do you get text phone messages? That would be the only way I could keep you updated.

My goal is just to finish all 4 stages. I hope it is uber hot, too! I'll be in my element, then.

Anonymous said...

yes, I do! very cool, let's try it. thx!

Unknown said...

"I am so dang smart now, but boy am I pooped."

awesome:-)

lots of luck with finals and rest up!