Friday, August 10, 2007

Timpani update

I debated whether I should post my Timpani race report, but since both of my teammates were badly injured, I felt that I should pass on posting this time.

In a nutshell, Katie, Tracy and I were lining up for the final few laps, in a break. Racer Girl X was in front and either, slowed her speed dramatically or made an erratic move, but Katie's wheel got clipped and she went down. Tracy got nipped and went down. Somehow, I managed to escape any injuries.

Katie had alot of road rash and sustained injuries to her knee and hip area. She was able to limp away and went to see a doctor.

Tracy was not so lucky. I have been getting alot of questions about her recovery, so I am posting Tim's blog address, where he talks about her injuries. Also, he added their mailing address, so we can send her a card.

http://tloper.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ippoc Amic said...

I'm sure it made a big difference having you with Tracy when she was hurt...and thanks for sending us the info...

Anonymous said...

i miss miss her sooo and will miss her more!

a really strong person and she inspired me in my racing!

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

hey, Denise! email me off-blog -- Lorri@velogirls.com