Thursday, January 10, 2008

Juicin' with Jack......



Mom gave me the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer awhile back and I have used it intermittently this past year; it takes alot of product, you must prepare the fruit or veggie of choice, and cleaning of the machine is quite a process. Besides all of that, the BEST tasting juice is created. Now that I have Jimmy captivated with my unique creations, we are juicin' fools.

I bought a 25-lb. bag of carrots, so we will be having the bunny-delight, in some form, every day. Carrot, cucumber and apple juice is awesome. Carrot, pineapple and celery is tasty, too. Carrot and banana juice is delicious. You get the point.

He said he is pooping orange. I guess I should cut back on his portion of the carrots.

6 comments:

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

you guys will be seeing in the dark with all those carrots!

happy new year!

Unknown said...

"He said he is pooping orange. I guess I should cut back on his portion of the carrots."

thats one for the books...no pics please

thanks for the giggle

Anonymous said...

look at those beautiful fruits...

juice picks me up any time! :-)

Anonymous said...

glad to see you're enjoying the juicer, poor Jimmy:-)

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

Ok, apparently I'm the only one who thinks the juice combinations you're pushing sound, well, disgusting. I guess when I'm staying on your couch in a few weeks, you'll have to prove to me that they're tasty....but, please, cut down on Jimmy's carrot consumption before then...

meh-wee-uhn said...

A friend of mine juices lettuce. I didn't know you could juice lettuce and besides, isn't lettuce just water anyway?

Carrot juice though? Pretty rocktacular.