Monday, May 19, 2008

My idea of bliss.....


What do these photos mean to me? They reflect my idea of a great day of riding....heat, sweat, and sun. On days like these I tend to ride solo, as it is exceedingly difficult to find anyone else who loves the heat as much as I do.


My legs always spin well, I get in better workouts, stay more focused and overall--feel like a million bucks. I wish that race season did not start until April, since I do not come out of hibernation until then. I am soooo ready to roll up to
the start line now, because I am feeling pretty darn spry.




5 comments:

Ippoc Amic said...

those pics look a lot like the bakersfield place we just left...

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

You're still the same sick puppy I remember -- not happy unless it's 105+ ... you're an animal!!!

X Bunny said...

watch out peloton--here comes denise!!

marscat said...

oh yes, looks like the Kern furnace

Anonymous said...

You need to try Bikram yoga. It's a sauna in there! I love it. Sometimes you can come out of that class several pounds lighter.