Tuesday, May 13, 2008

School's out for the summer.....


A famous (and stoned) man uttered those words in the 70's and now, so am I.


Things I am going to do while on break:

*make some terrific dinners from Cooking Light
*take Bo for more walks
*go to a S.F. Giants game
*take a week-long, bike-riding excursion
*renew wedding vows
*go on a motorcycle trip across the U.S., with Jimmy
*ride my bike to the lake and tan all afternoon
*visit my family
*read a book while swinging on the hammock


Today is Day #1 of vacation and I am kicking off the festivities by washing my truck......ahhhh....simple pleasures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, "renew wedding vows"

that's really special!

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

Washing the truck?!!! My god, woman, you are one sick puppy! With all those good things on your list, and you chose "washing the truck" for the first day? ... I do need to get back out there and beat some sense back into you!

Happy Vacation!

marscat said...

say no to tanning!

but the bike ride and motorcyling sounds like a blast

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm.... i don't see any races listed here... what happened to our fly girl from fresno?

Denise said...

Flandria: Yes, it will be a special day for us on the beach.

Kathie: You know how I like to keep my pimped ride sparklin'.

Marscat: I tan with lots of sunblock. I like the feel of the heat.

Dingo: I have been a huge slacker with racing this season (school). Memorial Day will be my maiden voyage and I am soooooo ready.

Ippoc Amic said...

we missed you @ Kern..will you be finished with school next year?

p.s. congrats on re-newing those wedding vows

Reese's Space said...

Mom, I didn't know you and dad we re-doing the I DO's? Why didn't you tell me? I do have e-mail ya know! If you guys do it around here on your way back..let me know, I want to stand in...witness really...I love you mom and dad!

Reese