Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation Recap.......

Since there is no way that I could possibly write about everything we did/saw/experienced into a single blog entry, I've decided to just post the highlights. Here is a smidgen of what we did on a Aspencade............

-almost 4,000 miles
-11 states
-about 400 photos were taken
-$460.00 in gas, prices ranging from $3.76 to $5.85 a gallon
-rode 300-500 miles a day
-2 'rest days'
-temps from 25-109 degrees
-hotels from $39.00-$400.00 a night
-crossed the Continental Divide 3 times
-Hoover Dam
-Zion Park
-Bryce Canyon Park
-Devil's Tower
-Crazy Horse
-Mt. Rushmore
-Grand Tetons
-Yellowstone Park
-Yosemite Park
-Lake Tahoe

It is so good to be home, back on a routine; riding my bike,
eating normally, sleeping with the dog, watering the plants.
Normalcy is a good thing.









1 comment:

jimmy said...

I think she's beautiful and sexy...........no I didn't mean the motorcycle......Luv-u