Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I got side tracked....




Jimmy and I are going to take a 1 week trip to see the Grand Canyon, in June. We each have our own Harley--which are hardly ridden--but we'll be riding the Goldwing. I call it the Oldwing, because all of the years we rode Harley's, he would make fun of the retired guys riding on a couch that they called a motorcycle. Imagine, my shock and horror when I saw a Goldwing parked in our garage. The level of comfort is almost amazing. Even visually, the differences are obvious. Today, I am searching for guides to give us a mini-Grand Canyon tour.

I have intervals to do now, so I need to hop onto my bike.
No motor, no gasoline....pure sweat gets me through this workout.
Kathie (L) Heidi (M)
Me (R)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

I wish I could ride with you gals!

sassy and annie said...

Hey Denise, Pretty cool! Can't wait to see your pics! Later, Karole

Alex & Patty said...

Hi Denise, thanks for the family news we love the pictures,too.
Alex & Patty

Reese's Space said...

I swear to gawd when I came home and saw a GOLDWING in the garage, I just about wanted to die! I actually accused dad of being INSANE!I mean come on, we have always been a Harley family....James has one or two of his own, You and dad have yours.... I'm the only one that doesn't have one. Can I have dads? :-) LOL.
But the honest truth is that even though I have always been dead set AGAINST HONDA's, aside from the dirk bikes they make... it actually handles really well and runs alot smoother then I thought. It's growning on me...like fungus.
Give me a'49 Pan Shovel any day though...hands down...