Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Security issues?

Two great friends (who's opinions I value deeply) called, to warn me about the newest issue with having a personal blog. It seems that some employers are looking into blog sites, to get the real dirt on a person....to see if they are worthy employees. Since my blog name is my real name, it would be really easy for anyone to find me. I contemplated changing to an alias name.

I thought about it for a bit, then opted not to change my blog name. Why? Because there isn't a darn thing I would do, at any time, that would jeopardize my integrity. With that, I openly invite any of my employers to read my blog.
Next topic: I'll be posting some pics tomorrow of my family. We are an eclectic group of beings, as you will see.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't your employers have better things to do than read peoples blogs?

I think blog is therapeutic and employers should be happy because it's a cheap way to get some therapy...saves the company some money