Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Follow me on my ride...

I rode right after work; this is the country club where I bartend. $$$$




I traveled across the street, where there is a working ranch. I believe these are called Long-Horned Bulls and they are huge! See the baby?



The scenery changes again, just a few miles down the road. This is a man-made lake where the all of the fancy-schmany homes are built, on a 2.5 mile loop. Each home has its' own boat dock. It really is a pretty neighborhood, but in the summer this lake reeks like nobody's business. This is where I did my sprints.








Spinning out my legs after the intervals, I ride around a bit more, towards the park. There are a gizillion friendly ducks and geese to greet every human that approaches them. I tried to get pics of the babies, but mom would not let me get any closer than this.



I loaded my bike back into my truck and head home, after an 1.5 hour ride. Today was about 100 degrees, with light winds....it's kind've like sitting under a hair dryer at the salon. Awesome day. I am so lucky to have this life.

No comments: