Monday, March 24, 2008

1 Bike, 2 Bras and 3 Bees.....

1 Bike

I grabbed my Cadillac of a bike to head out for a 80 degree workout consisting of some sprints and high cadence work;
which leads me to the next topic--the right bra for this job.





2 Bras

Bra #1, though quite industrious looking with it's 4 clasps,
1 1/2" wide shoulder straps and drab gray cotton, it holds the
girls in securely during the high cadence workout. When I stand up to sprint, everything stays in it's place...no bouncing here.







Bra #2, is three years old and was (at one time) a compression
bra. The color is still vibrant and matches the Velo Bella kit so
perfectly, that I can unzip the jersey a bit lower than usual.
Since the fabric is stretched out, it allows my DD's to swing
to and fro in the hunched-over cyclist position.




3 Bees
Off I went on my Caddy and in Bra #2, into the agricultural
abyss, known as Fresno. Where there are fruit trees, there
are blossoms, and where there are blossoms there are bees.
LOTS! Wearing baggy Bra #2, created a gap between my
clavicle and bosom area. A bee flew in and stung me on the
left one. A few moments later a bee got wedged into my helmet
vent and stung my cranium when I tried to remove him.


As I rolled into my driveway, with an itchy boob and lumpy
scalp, a bee had the audacity to land on my handlebars. With
a quick flick, I knocked him into next week.

1 Bike, 2 Bras, 3 Bees and a Partridge in a Pear Tree......

6 comments:

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

Ok, while I'm sorry about the bee stings, I am relieved there was a point to describing your bras in such detail...

X Bunny said...

its bee season, all right

marscat said...

two words: sheila moon!

and you said bosom...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious - see - for sure a conflict of interest would be created

Thanks for the laughs

Felicia

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

DD. you don't look like a DD. must be the good bras. I've noticed if I keep my jersey zipped up I don't get stung.

Reese's Space said...

Mom, Only you...only you would go where there are alot of bees. And have the LUCK to get stung 2 times. Holy hell, Brandie is asleep in the room and I am in the office and I couldn't hold in my laughter any more...thanks I got yelled at. And yes you are dd's. I inharited that trait from you...crap. Binders work wonders. speaking of, underworks is where I get mine and would help eleviate the lift and clevage problem...and the bee stinging the boob problem. LMFAO...wow...I love you. Give dad a hug and a kiss for me.