Thursday, March 20, 2008

How we roll in Avila Beach.....

We loaded the beach cruisers and Bo into the R.V., and headed to Avila Beach for a few days. Since it was Spring Break for most, we were packed in like sardines and did not have the elbow space we usually enjoy, but we were fortunate to get our usual spot on the beach.



There is a terrific bike trail in the city and we rode for about 10-miles....which is alot on those balloon tires, with no gears. Bo, being almost 14-years old has arthritis and cannot walk further than a few blocks, so he rides in the kiddie stroller and takes in the scenery. We ate gelato, had espresso and people watched, for 3 glorious days at the beach.

4 comments:

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

Awwww...I want to ride in the kiddie stroller! Glad to see you're having fun, although I'm sure it's been hard for you knowing that I'm here in Fresno...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

That Bo sure is a handsome fella! And so lucky to have good parents! He looks like he had fun.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh if I'd known sooner that you guys were over here, you would be in alot of trouble. where's the love? I would've loved to see you guys :-)
Barrett