Friday, April 18, 2008

My new ride....

I was so bummed when bike-shop-guy said my race bike had a crack in the frame. The day I was riding it, it was extremely difficult to handle and I thought I had broken a few spokes. I was doing a very hilly ride and had to walk my bike down one of the descents, because I could not control it.






I test rode this frame and was really surprised with the results. I wanted something snappy and responsive (like my other bike) but it needed to have a smooth ride. The Cervelo R3 was the winner.


You can't tell I had 3 years of photography classses, huh?!

6 comments:

Marian said...

Ooooh, pretty bike . . . :) New bikes are fun, even if it's sad to say bye to the old ones.

Anonymous said...

beauty...

Sacwheelgirl said...

Very nice! They are a sweet ride. :)

Kathie Reid-Bevington said...

Ooooohhhh, pretty! Can't wait to introduce her/him to Flow....

Reese's Space said...

Thats you mom. The bike fits your personality...looking at it anyways from here. Hope it works out for ya. I know you were close with your old bike. Love ya...

Anonymous said...

still crackin' me up - scary about the yellow shorts wearing monkey tits man - and even scarier about your cracked frame. Nice new ride though....keep up the postings.

Felicia