Saturday, April 28, 2007

All Girls Ride....

We had an awesome ride this morning. At 8:am, it was 75 degrees and I knew we were going to have a great day.


Left to Right:
Diane, Mendi, Liz, Katie, Amy, Kathie, Vee
Rolling down Auberry Road, the sun was brilliant,
traffic was low and the birds were singing.....


Riding through Prather, we have miles of these
lovely tree lined roads. That's Amy and Katie, taking the lead.


Our last stop of the day.....pee, drink and eat.

I had to get in some more ride time so I continued on to Appaloosa Acres. Lots of happy horses live here.
My total ride time today was 3:40 and I feel great. I am so lucky to have friends like this and to experience these kinds of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! wish I was there...

amyinpink said...

That was a great ride! I didn't even know that you were taking all of those pictures. I had so much fun. I sure miss those Fresno group rides. Flandria...you and I will have to make a road trip out to Fressy (when it cools off) for some more great rides!