Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Riding in Fresno....

First off, the above date is incorrect. This ride was done on Tuesday afternoon, the 24th.

Yesterday's ride in 80 degree temps....hillwork and sun! Ahhhh!

Going up this hill at 4.2 mph and coming down the same hill at 44 mph is always a blast! I guess I was being artsy-fartsy with this shot...........>

There are alot of these right now. I saw 4 on today's ride.



Really, I'm not this pigeon-toed. I was attempting to photograph the snake as I rolled by him......which did not work out, as you can see.


The Rolls Royce of Port-o-Potties. This is always stocked and smells orangey fresh! It even has a sink, with soap and paper towels.




This is how I felt after this workout.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like a nice route...and looks warm

sounds like an adventurous ride